Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
IMG_9919.png

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
What live is J on does anyone know? Her main account doesn't seem to be live unless she's come off

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Yeah my thing is I don't particularly like anyone on tiktok. I LOVE the drama I can't lie even when its fake I'm still up for it. But Sometimes & it's very rare (must be time of month) I find it sad to see thoose Who NEVER usually show emotion sit & get upset.
I've sat & laughed at angie & red crying as you no the tears are over quicker than going through a car wash. But When the Guard dig b4eaks down on a live you gotta be thinking this s must be getting bad .😭😭🤣🤣
She’s crying because she’s realising that when people like Angie get goaded and upset they have nothing to lose and would have no problem exposing stuff her and miss red etc did. Shes crying for herself not cos she gives a do about Angie. Look what she does every day in Miss reds box goading a 19 year old teenager. Shes deceiving you

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Wasn’t it billy who threatened to grape Leona in Angie box right?
Billy has said the worst possible things on the app that's why Alex and Angie confuse me, they go for people that have said less than Billy but yet Billy always seems to get a free pass.. dont get me wrong I think he can be a funny t at times but sometimes he goes way too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.