Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
200.gif
I wish I’d got ice cream instead of pretzels now

Mar 16, 2024
London
Sorry I have no clue what is going on with J but I have little sympathy when I have been sent a SH of her in a live coming for me just based on someone's word, no evidence no speaking to me, didn't speak up about my MH then did ya when sat watching a bully live go on for hours and hours. So nah, don't feel sorry for her or anyone else on that app because deep down we all know that no one actually gives a s about anyone and one day people will switch on you and every little thing you have said or done will be twisted and used and you are torn apart.
Rant over, sorry for the essay.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Yeah my thing is I don't particularly like anyone on tiktok. I LOVE the drama I can't lie even when its fake I'm still up for it. But Sometimes & it's very rare (must be time of month) I find it sad to see thoose Who NEVER usually show emotion sit & get upset.
I've sat & laughed at angie & red crying as you no the tears are over quicker than going through a car wash. But When the Guard dig b4eaks down on a live you gotta be thinking this s must be getting bad .😭😭🤣🤣
Omg you literally fell for her pity tears she replied to you lol. Shes crying cos someone said she doesn’t deserve her kids. It’s all about what she feels about her self image.

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Sorry I have no clue what is going on with J but I have little sympathy when I have been sent a SH of her in a live coming for me just based on someone's word, no evidence no speaking to me, didn't speak up about my MH then did ya when sat watching a bully live go on for hours and hours. So nah, don't feel sorry for her or anyone else on that app because deep down we all know that no one actually gives a s about anyone and one day people will switch on you and every little thing you have said or done will be twisted and used and you are torn apart.
Rant over, sorry for the essay.
Exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.