Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re here already 😳 I found three threads full of the fs I’ve ingnored everyone commenting on them too!
Yeah funny enough, when that guy outed the Joanne who was in angies as being in the server, I went searching and found johnnys thread, I already knew about the winters/boombox one and there’s a clapper one too. I rage quit the other day because I’d seen one of them. But they’re avoiding this thread for now. Saying that, today has made Angie relevant to them again so enjoy a few hours of we are lucky

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Hahahaha it wasn't pedo 😭

Attachments

• IMG_2766.jpeg
    IMG_2766.jpeg
    127.4 KB · Views: 52
Imran's back on live with kids again, someone needs to find his address atp :mad:
TikTok needs to be fed off. They need to get rid of the app cause nothings going to make a blind bit of difference when you report the accounts and TikTok might as well just send it back saying “ok, go cry about it”. Money grabbing noncy pricks

Feb 28, 2024
USA
Hi friends👋🏼☺️

I’ve been off for a few weeks with family commitments, I feel like I’ve missed a hell of a lot🤦🏻‍♀️ is angie still being a typical drunken t that spouts push? Is Lynz still the little s stirrer that loves to cause drama and be in the middle of drama? Is angie still trying to out everyone as plm🤷🏻‍♀️

You come off here and TikTok for a few weeks feels like I’ve missed a few chapters🙃

Currently listening to outback hunchback Ali like she’s had a few bottles of vodka😂

Sincerely,
Your comment cafe’r💕

Status
Not open for further replies.