Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
Am I the only one disappointed that G is potentially the first actual tiktok wrongen mum, Chezs babydad doesn't really count as I dont think he goes live himself. But Gs baby can rewatch the lives of her talking about being with a copper and shagging a random wrongen next

kels anxiety

Mar 15, 2024
sunderland
You stopped supporting miss red, so went over to support Angie 😂 then Angie made up with J and miss red and that’s when you dipped ain’t it? Doing your own thing, sure
I never did support miss red...I supported Rhys. He turned out to be a wrong un.

And i never supported angie, that was made up s to support peoples narrative. Thats the moment i pissed off from all the drama.

I never did support miss red...I supported Rhys. He turned out to be a wrong un.

And i never supported angie, that was made up s to support peoples narrative. Thats the moment i pissed off from all the drama.
So you didn’t get in miss reds box and offer her your jewellery? I most definitely saw you in angies for a good while after the Rhys group chat thing, and you had a lot to say about j and miss red. You definitely enjoyed the way Angies hangover hoop smelt for a while.

kels anxiety

Mar 15, 2024
sunderland
They've all rolled into one big butt kissy final boss at this point I'm not sure who she is 😂
Eh I dont kiss anyones arse. The whole reason it kicked off with Rhys is because i told him he'd changed into someone i couldnt support because i saw right through him, and he got butt hurt and his mod chat got exposed

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
So you didn’t get in miss reds box and offer her your jewellery? I most definitely saw you in angies for a good while after the Rhys group chat thing, and you had a lot to say about j and miss red. You definitely enjoyed the way Angies hangover hoop smelt for a while.
Oh wait, is she the one who Rhys said behind the scenes she should shove her jewellery up her arse? 🤣🤣

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Eh I dont kiss anyones arse. The whole reason it kicked off with Rhys is because i told him he'd changed into someone i couldnt support because i saw right through him, and he got butt hurt and his mod chat got exposed
Can I get a bracelet and I'll tell Zia to back off, she's a smelly American anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.