Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Very very hard for me coz of my "issues" (can't mention autism coz I'll get dragged for it! 🤣) I'm quite happy being myself and if it's too much just stepping back. But I will see how it goes and can always change my mind later, coz I'm a woman and that's what we do best!
That's true. It's something you could work on though I guess. Yeah you can come and go as you please it's not a cult 😂

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
But your comments are about your dog, your medication, your wellbeing, your coffee, your bowel movements, your interactions with other tiktokers. Because your a tiktoker with apparently previous tattle drama too it is uncomfortable I find, and not casual anonymous internet chat. Muddies the waters and I think history would repeat itself.
Yes you’ve said you don’t get social cues etc. no one would know who you are at all as long as you don’t talk about yourself - and I’d say 5% of people here would know what humour you have if it’s that specific.

I mean no hate - do not take offence - I am a total stranger but this is pragmatic and well meant advice.
Bowel movements made me LOoooooL 🤣

Medusa

Who is it 👀
Bit of a long story, so strap yaself in... she was Rhys mod, she caused a bit of friction between other mods and tried to be Miss reds mod, Rhys basically said in a WhatsApp group chat, that kels can stick her Anxiety jewellery up her arse. And the voice note was leaked. Kels caused a stir over it then flip flopped between everyone. After that the clapper WhatsApp messages were leaked.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Ok then, must be the other kels anxiety jewellery that hangs around this small area of TikTok. I never said you were angies mod, never thought you were. But I remember you up all their asses at some point. Would be fine if you didn’t act like some sort of martyr that wasn’t doing TikTok colonoscopies with your head
Sorry but that first sentence made me LOL. I really want to know who the specific kels anxiety you’re talking about is as I feel I really remember the name from Rhys days. What’s her name now I wanna look her up on fyp

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Quite a few people talk personally in here, we as humans base our responses on our own experiences. I only write about myself if relevant or being spoken about and in all fairness I do get a lot of support in here, not from everyone but people have been. CC will always get mentioned and blamed no matter who is here and as I have previously said to you, if you don't like seeing my posts, you can hit the ignore button. You seem to have an issue with me being in here, where as GG was actually more concerned about me feeling uncomfortable.
You missed my point - people talk personally but not much and everyone’s anonymous. Most of your comments relate to yourself AND we know who you are. It just doesn’t make sense to me when you’ve had so many issues on two forums now to stay under your own name. It’s like you want the risk of attention coming to you.

Reactions: BattyBat
Nov 10, 2023
Bit of a long story,so strap yaself in... she was Rhys mod, she caused a bit of friction between other mods and tried to bed Miss reds mod, Rhys basically said in a WhatsApp group that kels can stick her Anxiety jewellery up her arse. And the voice note was leaked. Kels caused a stir over it then flip flopped between everyone. After that the clapper WhatsApp messages were leaked.
Wasn’t she friends with that one that likes to cry a lot perfectly flawed. I have a screen recording of her, apparently the pink hair lass blamed flawed for leaking them on to tattle.

Mar 16, 2024
London
But your comments are about your dog, your medication, your wellbeing, your coffee, your bowel movements, your interactions with other tiktokers. Because your a tiktoker with apparently previous tattle drama too it is uncomfortable I find, and not casual anonymous internet chat. Muddies the waters and I think history would repeat itself.
Yes you’ve said you don’t get social cues etc. no one would know who you are at all as long as you don’t talk about yourself - and I’d say 5% of people here would know what humour you have if it’s that specific.

I mean no hate - do not take offence - I am a total stranger but this is pragmatic and well meant advice.
Ummm, it's called humour! Literally making jokes! People have spoken about going on holiday, what they're having for dinner all sorts of stuff but coz they're anonymous that's ok? I think you'll find that chat about others gas been brought up by others and I have responded honestly coz that's who I am.
I get your advice and I am slightly offended tbh, no idea what pragmatic means and can't be arsed to Google it, but if my posts are that uncomfortable for you ignore button, hit it!
Oh and when I said people would work out who I am, I meant people from tiktok not gete, which would make an anonymous account pointless.

Reactions: HairyPoppins
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
H

I caught part of her talking about he stole from end of life patients? Did that happen?
He financially groomed a lady of thousands. Her daughter had cancer I think. She was maybe 60 years old. She kept posting proof then going private one time I actually screen recorded it I might still have it. Hundreds of messages of him asking for money for kebabs, train journeys, ended up owing her thousands

Mar 16, 2024
London
You missed my point - people talk personally but not much and everyone’s anonymous. Most of your comments relate to yourself AND we know who you are. It just doesn’t make sense to me when you’ve had so many issues on two forums now to stay under your own name. It’s like you want the risk of attention coming to you.
Looking back on my comments this evening and 90% were about stuff going on until my post JOKING about my content, because people on here take the piss, so I am playing along. Seriously love, I'm a stranger on the Internet, don't you worry about me, you do you boo

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Wasn’t she friends with that one that likes to cry a lot perfectly flawed. I have a screen recording of her, apparently the pink hair lass blamed flawed for leaking them on to tattle.
Oh my God, that woman is fing insane. She’s actually still on here commenting more than anyone else on her own thread.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Ummm, it's called humour! Literally making jokes! People have spoken about going on holiday, what they're having for dinner all sorts of stuff but coz they're anonymous that's ok? I think you'll find that chat about others gas been brought up by others and I have responded honestly coz that's who I am.
I get your advice and I am slightly offended tbh, no idea what pragmatic means and can't be arsed to Google it, but if my posts are that uncomfortable for you ignore button, hit it!
Oh and when I said people would work out who I am, I meant people from tiktok not gete, which would make an anonymous account pointless.
I havnt spoke about anything personal I'm not telling you fers NOTHING 🤣

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I think they just mean by you not being anonymous it's sharing a lot of personal info that people could probably use against you. Nobody's gonna find me because I said I went to France for a few days or had a kebab for dinner. More generalised chat less personal chat?

Sorry but that first sentence made me LOL. I really want to know who the specific kels anxiety you’re talking about is as I feel I really remember the name from Rhys days. What’s her name now I wanna look her up on fyp
Last I saw of her she made Pat cry because Pat was her friend and Pat found out that she was fingering Angie and sticking anxiety bracelets round her tits. This was back when she posted the video about Js child and the autism thing. She had a lot of hate for going for a kid like that. Guess she’s decided to try reinvent herself but under the same name, on here. I’m sure she just has an account called kels anxiety jewellery on TikTok, dunno. You can see how funny she is from her responses, so she was too boring for me to follow

Status
Not open for further replies.