Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
No 😂😂😂 ive always got a lot to say about red because we dont get on.

Apparently i was also angies mod which was also a lie. Tiktok is a fz playground of chinese whispers.
Ok then, must be the other kels anxiety jewellery that hangs around this small area of TikTok. I never said you were angies mod, never thought you were. But I remember you up all their asses at some point. Would be fine if you didn’t act like some sort of martyr that wasn’t doing TikTok colonoscopies with your head

Mar 16, 2024
London
It would b r the same it would just be not your name so we don’t know who you are. I’ve written a comment replying to GG above as I agree with her.
Yeah I get what you're saying but I think people would work out who I was anyway coz of my style of writing and humour, quite hard to change that but I get what you're saying xx

Reactions: MantisLady

kels anxiety

Mar 15, 2024
sunderland
Ok then, must be the other kels anxiety jewellery that hangs around this small area of TikTok. I never said you were angies mod, never thought you were. But I remember you up all their asses at some point. Would be fine if you didn’t act like some sort of martyr that wasn’t doing TikTok colonoscopies with your head
I do have a small head to be fair so thats possible. But its a definite no from me.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Mistaken identity, easy mistake to make. There's more anxiety jewellers called Kelly than there is pedos on tiktok 😭

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Yeah I get what you're saying but I think people would work out who I was anyway coz of my style of writing and humour, quite hard to change that but I get what you're saying xx
Just don't say anything you wouldn't want to be held accountable for and don't react to anything you wouldn't want them to pull you up for either, which is probably all my posts 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.