Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
your whole interaction with anxiety bracelets is making me actually lol. What the hell are anxiety bracelets and why would anyone name themselves that way? “Chonkys anxiety” like wow can’t wait to get to know them
I’m gonna be real with you for a second. I haven’t a fing clue what anxiety bracelets are. I also never even cared about her, just saw her try come in here and claiming she’s done with creators turning out to be wronguns and I started mouthing off and I just didn’t stop.

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 1244
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I really don’t go outside this thread much lol. It’s my safe space but I do need to go read and have a proper look.
Someone I forget there are other threads.

Like there are even other forums, not about TikTok. Blows my mind when i remember but I can’t be bothered catching up on any of them just yet

Mar 16, 2024
London
You really are missing the point, she's not being a dick, she's trying to help you 😂
Yeah, I kinda get that, it's the delivery though.
My point is, I am who I am, I respond how I respond, these people on TT know me, my style, my responses and I would also naturally be very defensive of myself, I would give myself away very quickly, so it's pointless trying to hide, do you get me?

Medusa

Sorry hun, just felt like I had to defend myself a bit xx
No ones going in at you. So there's no need to defend yourself. It's the long paragraphs that's a hard read. We were already pulling our hair out last night after someone put essays up for everyone to read.

Mar 16, 2024
London
You’re ridiculous. Defend yourself? It wasn’t an attack! Stop being a victim Jesus Christ. Also people DONT know you on tiktok maybe like 7 people I certainly had never heard of you.

You just like the attention big Chonky has conconcluded
Listen I don't give a s, but FYI, I had 36k followers and was really proud of that coz I actually built them up by being myself and helping people!
You may not of heard about me but I am.not actually bothered.
It was an attack you were being a dick so do off and stop talking about yourself in 3rd person coz that is ridiculous.
Bye bye

Status
Not open for further replies.