Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad Hatter battling Boss Cali… ignoring everyone in her comments warning her about him 🙄😡
This is why I hate people that have no embarrassment. They know they get further on this app by befriending the worst of the worst. Works too, she will be in the weekly’s soon enough. Her blokes baby mum managed to jump on the clout train too.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
When was this? Her 2 other accounts have vanished. I take it she's made another account
This was last year I think maybe before she started begging as a miss red friend. She was ridiculous constantly doing these disaster lives and people telling her to come off it was crazy.

I actually didn’t k iw you could section yourself but I guess it makes sense in theory. Though what she needed to do was get off the internet

Reactions: Yadasawrongen

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
do about, find out. He's covertly broadcasting nurses conversations
Yeah I felt sorry for him at first but my views have changed a bit , I get he wants to go live etc because he's bored but he's turning into a beg with his gifting now. I did see him hide his phone earlier when a Nurse came in , that's not on , hope somebody reports it.

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 1244

Medusa

This was back last November. She has an account to do with crystals now, I believe.
Oh,ok.. I know she has an insta account called Crystal-something. Her other 2 account on TT are gone. But only recently. That live she's referring to,she put herself in the box abd wouldn't drop. Then left claiming she was bullied and turned on pearl because she hadn't jumped in to defend her. Complete madness.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Oh,ok.. I know she has an insta account called Crystal-something. Her other 2 account on TT are gone. But only recently. That live she's referring to,she put herself in the box abd wouldn't drop. Then left claiming she was bullied and turned on pearl because she hadn't jumped in to defend her. Complete madness.
She’s another rebrander, comes back as something different but quickly ends up being uncovered. She has a thread here and most of the comments are by herself. What’s worsy is during all those times crying on live she had her kid in the house!

Medusa

This was last year I think maybe before she started begging as a miss red friend. She was ridiculous constantly doing these disaster lives and people telling her to come off it was crazy.

I actually didn’t k iw you could section yourself but I guess it makes sense in theory. Though what she needed to do was get off the internet
You can ask to be sectioned - if you're a danger to yourself. But she was only off the app for a matter of days and she still had her backup account running. So I doubt what she's said is true.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2023
I have like 30ish minute recording of her live. I forgot all about it until I was going through them tonight. I was only watching for the gossip on miss red 🤣🤣

Medusa

I have like 30ish minute recording of her live. I forgot all about it until I was going through them tonight. I was only watching for the gossip on miss red 🤣🤣
Only 30 minutes? I've watched her bubble on most of her lives. She was selling crystals that heal and help with certain conditions, I don't think she sold any because she cried all the way through when, she was explaining what each crystal helped with. 🙃

Status
Not open for further replies.