Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Judas said they were upset me for saying sorry, I'm pretty sure I said something along the lines off i said sorry for talking about tams kids/parenting which I shouldn't have really done 😭 that's not taking back an apology hun 🩷
Judas wouldn’t give you the steam off her piss let alone grace you with any of her feels. Don’t bring her into it

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Zac da brat financial grooming last year this is about 5% of the messages. He kept doing this till he owed her thousands.
IMG_3017.png

IMG_3013.png
IMG_3014.png
IMG_3015.png
IMG_3016.png
I don’t know how to get this out there as looking over this again it’s outrageous. The woman ended up being worried about paying her own bills and debt

Medusa

I'm not scared, & my bed is pretty comfy 😭 never trolled shazzy on any fake accounts, it seems your a little affected babe, hit that ignore button hunny bunch and then poof ill magically disappear 🩷 & I've definitely not said the worst here 😭😭😂
What part of do off do you not understand, is the do OR THE OFF??

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Well lies out of reds fake gob again “never lies” ok RED where is the burger van, and wonder how many naught dick picks he sent to her the dirty perv Alex, she has defend him more then she defend Rhys 🤷‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.