Feb 29, 2024
This is better I think?!?

Attachments

• IMG_4973.jpeg
    IMG_4973.jpeg
    196.9 KB · Views: 20

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
The mum is a woman called Michelle and the daughter is Danielle Louise who was going through breast cancer. When it all came out he tried to say Danielle wasn’t as ill as she claimed ?!

Not his mum indeed and you are so on he groomed her. She really cared about him and he used her it looks like. The eaztenders stuff was a total lie too. I can see right through him it’s a shame so many can’t
But all the right ones still go live with this wrong un and then say we're the trolls?

Dear s scrollers from tik tok, you're scrolling this thread to find all the troll s, your favourite creators have accused comment cafe of. What you've found is Chonky exposing financial exploitation of a vulnerable woman. Did your favourite creator show you this?

Have a nice day you mindless fs.

Mar 17, 2024
R. I. P me
Wait! It wasn’t Angie that mentioned miss red yesterday was it? Wasn’t it the phone call??
I just not sure if I missed something… or do we have deflection from miss red too 👀👀
No she mentioned miss red and j whilst Alex was in the clapper as he said " he will expose her followers" and she hit back going in on J and miss Red saying stuff about them

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Wait! It wasn’t Angie that mentioned miss red yesterday was it? Wasn’t it the phone call??
I just not sure if I missed something… or do we have deflection from miss red too 👀👀
was about to ask what did Angie say about Miss red yesterday? we deffo said in here that J and miss red are scared re Clapper and that is why Miss red never mentions Angie. But i cant remember what Angie said. They are all going to bring each other down and I AM HERE FOR IT
Excited Lets Go GIF by Mind Pump Media

Feb 13, 2024
@pink_panther aka Shauna was outed as being this account because she's on the plm threads using the same name she used on discord and other social medias. Nobody doxed you Shauna they just outed your username that you use 😂😂

Nobody knows anything about you other than your Welsh, your names Shauna and sometimes you use pink panther as an alias. Stop attention seeking
Shauna the dirty wrongin is only around because she's Ruth's big gifter

All her information has already been found she's just too boring to dox

Status
Not open for further replies.