Blue
Black
White

And can I be a cat 🀣 with a wig? Thanking you 😁
Here you go 🐱 I love it 😭

IMG_3168.jpeg

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
You wouldn’t have a show if it wasn’t for the problematic people on the app. Who would you b about if it wasn’t for Elphaba, Angie, Emz, CLA? Your little show would cease to exist. Nobody would tune into you simping about DG and his seriously unfunny jokes everyday. You get away with not having a personality because the drama in your boxes does the work for you.

Oh just quit with blaming CC you lot bring it to tiktok then you bring it over to CC. Its you that are kicking off all over tiktok. Take responsibility for the trash you put out there. We are not interested in the 3 worded group. Grow up and sort your behaviours out.
I’m confused. I’m obviously waking late and missed this but is she trying to blame this forum for the things that SHE wrote herself? We are all individual people in here. We type, we respond and maybe we do say things we wouldn’t say if we weren’t anonymous, but we all chose to say what we say. I think what Frankie, perhaps meant to say is β€œI’m sorry I said what I said and chose to disclose who I am, when I chat s about people I sit in lives with”?

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
You wouldn’t have a show if it wasn’t for the problematic people on the app. Who would you b about if it wasn’t for Elphaba, Angie, Emz, CLA? Your little show would cease to exist. Nobody would tune into you simping about DG and his seriously unfunny jokes everyday. You get away with not having a personality because the drama in your boxes does the work for you.
Exactly. If it was laborious Luke or problematic Pearl or dirty DG doing this exact same stuff she would be apologising for their behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.