Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
No wonder so maybe people are up miss reds ring piece, be friends with her or get spoken about basically 😂
mean girls damien GIF

Mar 24, 2024
Mississippi
Its game over for felicity flipflop in our claire bears felicity is getting blocked for snaking for the 10000 time in the last 24 hours 🤭
_4e40edc5-d720-4cdc-8084-52fc0dd84632.jpeg
About time too she be flip flopping, back stabbing and s stirring for a long time. They all need to open their eyes to her! If I hear her one more time say “ do you want me to come off and ring you” NO! No one wants you to ring them because you probably speak about everyone’s business. No one likes you, how you actually have friends is beyond me. Felicity GAME OVER! Just go away and worry about your own business!

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
Oh give me a break 😭😂 I did EXACTLY the opposite. I said its a shame EVERYONE is being tarred with the same brush as there are alot of genuine ones in here 🫣🫣 once again, NOT new friends, people I like, & like to watch. Literally said on the way it will never be two way with me, & also commented on the fact I get mind blown on when friendships break up, a live gets fired and everything personal once told in that friendship, gets exposed. Please listen properly because correcting all this s, is getting tiring & and I'm not gunna bother anymore & just let people run with whatever narrative people make up in their heads, but I do stand by what I said, there are some proper genuine ones in here, & i do think it's a shame that comment cafe is starting to come across as a bad thing, when it started of as light trolling just because a 'certain' group and bad accounts have been made recently 💁‍♀️if your a genuine person, then my comments shouldn't offend you 💁‍♀️
I got bored before I even read the first line of that, but for whatever it was you wrote… just do off

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
She says 'keep my name out your mouth' then goes and slags other people off 😲
exactly. and elphaba has asked the same and miss red goes on like she wants elpha to take her own life. shes 20 years old she will deffo be ashamed of her behavuour when shes older she doesnt need a daily campaign against her of middle aged UC crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.