Not open for further replies.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Think I’ll have a nap. It’s been a slog on here today
Me too 😭 I'm so tired
Tired Sleep GIF by Big Brother Australia

Feb 29, 2024
If you would like a pfp made about your name, in a cafe setting with a laptop - reply with:

Hair colour
Race/skin colour

Or

Preferred animal
I want one but I wanna see what the AI comes out with when you just type grimsby gobbler 🤣 or maybe just a Cc version of my miss red profile pic 🤣 I’ve tried with my Ai but it never comes out how I want it 🤣

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
If this situation does potentially become serious, the police aren't going to take Angie seriously because she didn't report it when she initially got the threat. She's making it worse for herself if this is real, but I don't believe any of it myself.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I don't have anyone anymore I work independently now. You are defo a PLM reject I can hear it from the way to type half these anti PLM accounts are defo ex PLM and committed cyber crimes with us. If only your new comment cafe pals knew 😭😭 and if you're talking about kazzy I'm almost certain you wouldn't say this s to her she's probably the one who ran you off
Kazzy couldn’t run a bath 😂😂 behave yourself 😂😂😂😂 and before you pipe up again, best believe I would say it to her face to face. Mouthy little t who doxed kids. Very scary

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
If this situation does potentially become serious, the police aren't going to take Angie seriously because she didn't report it when she initially got the threat. She's making it worse for herself if this is real, but I don't believe any of it myself.
She’s full of s.

Reactions: kushqueen

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
At this point I don't even believe she's getting actual take away, I think her mum's in the kitchen slogging away and recycling all the old food wrappers for authenticity

Status
Not open for further replies.