Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
I want one but I wanna see what the AI comes out with when you just type grimsby gobbler 🤣 or maybe just a Cc version of my miss red profile pic 🤣 I’ve tried with my Ai but it never comes out how I want it 🤣

You aren't descriptive enough :ROFLMAO:

image_2024-04-04_175117175.png

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
This whole situation just screams playground antics.
playground-fight.jpg

I agree which is why i felt, as Business Chonky, i needed to add a level of extreme professionalism into this charade:

My official and only response to “Aki”:

At this point I don't even believe she's getting actual take away, I think her mum's in the kitchen slogging away and recycling all the old food wrappers for authenticity
If that was true I’d cry so hard with laughter. I’m going to run with this now. Sheila in a McDonald’s outfit flipping vegan burgers downstairs as the cat pisses next to her 😍

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
If this situation does potentially become serious, the police aren't going to take Angie seriously because she didn't report it when she initially got the threat. She's making it worse for herself if this is real, but I don't believe any of it myself.
Angie isn't reporting anything to the police. I do wonder if some people will report on her behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.