Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
do my life I fell asleep, quick recap of the last 3 hours anyone? 😆
I don’t know how much you’ve missed but Aki is in here and thinks writing to comment cafe on a post it note and posting the pic will scare us. 🤣🤣
Aki phoned Tam and told her she has to stay off live for 48 hours so she went live.

Angie is swigging a bottle and declaring “I’ve done nothing” every 5 minutes.

Winky pic sending Alex played us for ages and then decided he wasn’t exposing stuff.

Banterland has been in angies comments apparently.

Mar 11, 2024
london
As the founder of PLM I can assure you right now there's people on this website that know wayyyy too much there's certainly ex PLM in your ranks. Another tip is most of them don't leave by choice. Think about what you have to do to get kicked out of a group like that.
Now we know you are lying! Irish kelly started it thats why she was able to shut it down because the heat was on. You are merely just trying to reap the attention. We all know irish kelly is the brains behind PLM 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: HereForTea

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I never knew she had a drink problem until recently
Drunk Happy Hour GIF by Saturday Night Live
She has more than a drink problem. It was all outted last year on Irish tok before she jumped to UK tok 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
I don’t know how much you’ve missed but Aki is in here and thinks writing to comment cafe on a post it note and posting the pic will scare us. 🤣🤣
Aki phoned Tam and told her she has to stay off live for 48 hours so she went live.

Angie is swigging a bottle and declaring “I’ve done nothing” every 5 minutes.

Winky pic sending Alex played us for ages and then decided he wasn’t exposing stuff.

Banterland has been in angies comments apparently.
Thank you 🤣

As the founder of PLM I can assure you right now there's people on this website that know wayyyy too much there's certainly ex PLM in your ranks. Another tip is most of them don't leave by choice. Think about what you have to do to get kicked out of a group like that.
Screenshot_20240331-234416_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240404-175357_Chrome.jpg

Imagine being this stupid now off you do to my ignore list 🖕

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I felt the same. She was slagging off her gifters for only getting her 400 points in a battle. Was she on some sort of sobriety wagon? I’ve missed the backstory
Yes she was a mess on the app last year, her own children stopped talking to her. She was on the dry for a few months it seems that went tits up 🤣 if you think Angies bad you need to watch Manic shes worse, I scrolled into her live last year and the coke was dripping out of her nose and not the drinkable kind 🤣

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Now we know you are lying! Irish kelly started it thats why she was able to shut it down because the heat was on. You are merely just trying to reap the attention. We all know irish kelly is the brains behind PLM 😂😂
Let's be for real there was NO brains behind plm 🤣🤣🤣

Feb 29, 2024
I've been asleep and dreamt that this weird woman was grabbed by a man dressed in an a purple body stocking & as he went to throw her into the boot the car turned into a mushroom 🍄 then the woman was laughing and dancing with a bottle of wine in her hand. Quite interested in dream analysing if anyone wants to work that one out! 🤣🤣🤣
Not so much a dream but I called my hubby Angie the other week 🤣🤣🤣

Stop calling me that 😭 I'm busyyyyyy. Glad I'm catching up though, I'm happy tam is upset x
You scared me. We’ve been running wild without your leadership. You need to be getting an assistant to the manager position in here, if you’re going to be slacking 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.