Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look who just rolled up but jailbird Jessie the top dog of angies boxes
1709485846740.png
You got this so spot on šŸ˜‚

Mar 2, 2024
Tell us what happened between Zia and birdman I know you have all the insider info šŸ¤£
Thereā€™s a lot! Iā€™ve posted some of it on my TikTok. Zia is absolutely šŸ’Æ a whack job. Goes round top creators trying to get in with them using her money and sickly sweet granny routine. The kind of person that pulls the trigger then plays victim. She would bombard him everyday with paragraphs of lovebombing level support. Then sheā€™d start telling him she knew things about the other mods etc. That sheā€™d heard things. That we were destroying his platform. That he could only trust her. Over and over and over. If he disagreed sheā€™d block him. Proper mental fery. At one point she started saying she was his mum. Thereā€™s loads of things. Too many to fit in a paragraph. Birdman wasnā€™t the first and Angie wonā€™t be the last.

Mar 3, 2024
Thereā€™s a lot! Iā€™ve posted some of it on my TikTok. Zia is absolutely šŸ’Æ a whack job. Goes round top creators trying to get in with them using her money and sickly sweet granny routine. The kind of person that pulls the trigger then plays victim. She would bombard him everyday with paragraphs of lovebombing level support. Then sheā€™d start telling him she knew things about the other mods etc. That sheā€™d heard things. That we were destroying his platform. That he could only trust her. Over and over and over. If he disagreed sheā€™d block him. Proper mental fery. At one point she started saying she was his mum. Thereā€™s loads of things. Too many to fit in a paragraph. Birdman wasnā€™t the first and Angie wonā€™t be the last.
Whatā€™s your TikTok?

Soggy_Biscuit

Feb 29, 2024
You speak as if you were the victim of the scary American stalker šŸ‘€

Status
Not open for further replies.