Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Old news 🤣 calling a kid cute ain’t a crime ffs 🤦‍♀️ and you was clearly in that server as well to get these screenshots 🤣
No actually I run a gossip tik tok page so I get stuff sent to me constantly 🤣 and calling a kid cute isn’t but she happily sat there and watched a child get doxxed! And also the nonce comment she made was sick! She’s a vile t just like the rest of PLM! I would never associate myself with those wrongens! Clearly you would though since you are sticking up for them! Who is this is it kat?🤣🤣🤣 if it is kat I just wanna say you’re an ugly fat man head nonce! If it’s not then pass on the message to her because you are clearly her friend! 🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Iove how rickstar called this nicola a retard and no one went at him for it but if lynz is called a retard or anything else there at them straight away now this is a group bullying one person Angie you say you let it fair yet you got 7 ppl going at one person you scummy b get over urself u fing piss head yet your niece is in Ur house and you too into tiktok then spend it with your family sad b
Let just repost this so angie can read the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.