Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Oh look Pearl defending Luke and saying no one has to talk about him, or what? 🤣😂🙄
She’s racist too. A lot of these people live in incredibly white majority areas. A lot of racism comes from ignorance, when there is no exposure to other cultures, races or nationalities aside from an echo chamber online. The fact she thinks she’s in any position to decide what’s right or wrong in this situation shows how ignorant she is.

Apr 4, 2024
Scarborough
www.tiktok.com
Do ppl see elphaba and mama kaz different or the same? (I don’t know much about either only what’s on fyp) Like I thought mama kaz had had her transition as she comes across feminine and at least acts feminine etc where as the green one I see nothing feminine at all…I’m now hearing they are as bad as each other and both have had enough money to actually complete their changes? But both say about being women etc..But just haven’t and spent it all on crap and drugs?
They have both had money for their transition but haven't done so especially elphaba who was given money for that exact purpose and he refunded a couple of people. He was also given £15k for his transition but spent it on clothes, handbags, takeaways and payed his mums bills

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Do ppl see elphaba and mama kaz different or the same? (I don’t know much about either only what’s on fyp) Like I thought mama kaz had had her transition as she comes across feminine and at least acts feminine etc where as the green one I see nothing feminine at all…I’m now hearing they are as bad as each other and both have had enough money to actually complete their changes? But both say about being women etc..But just haven’t and spent it all on crap and drugs?
Don’t like either of them, both had the money many times over, under false lies, to me both are cross dressers, but mama Kaz does make more of an effort

Reactions: princesspeanut

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She’s racist too. A lot of these people live in incredibly white majority areas. A lot of racism comes from ignorance, when there is no exposure to other cultures, races or nationalities aside from an echo chamber online. The fact she thinks she’s in any position to decide what’s right or wrong in this situation shows how ignorant she is.
I am 54 so was brought up in the times racism was high, I lived in a very multicultural society, from Irish to Welsh to India’s to Pakistans etc as child we all played together never any judgement, our parents all sat on the front chatting away making drinks etc, it wasn’t until we moved to a mainly white area that I realised people had different thoughts, all I wanted was my friends back it was awful

Status
Not open for further replies.