Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I agree, think Kaz is more mature, and looks good, I did say they have had the money, but I don’t no if Kaz has put any away for this not my business just don’t like the lies for the money tbh

The other one no I agree again hasn’t had the best start at all with life her mother, others and then people at her all the time, I think that one needs someone to have her best interests and guide her
Don’t get me wrong I don’t like them and don’t like the lies xx
I agree with all of this too. Only thing I’d say is mama kaz is pretty immoral. She throws strops and rage quits if she’s not high in the rankings and getting gifts in the first 10’minutes of resets. She’s a rage beg

Feb 29, 2024
Just seen this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240405_160258_TikTok.jpg

Mar 16, 2024
London
You’ve been trolling Angie. But it’s ok, she promoted the troll account you’re on and I gained 40 new followers. I mean you got 40 new followers 😂
Angie I have only ever trolled you under my own name!
Oh I no longer have tiktok I have deleted the app, which is why you often see me in here with no actual clue what is going on! 🤣 it's actually quite amusing, like doing a weird tiktok puzzle trying to work it all out! 🤣

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I need to hear this story. Hes the thickest person on the whole app. A 4 foot plastic gangster that’s doing anything he can to avoid employment.
It was when DHB called the hardys out, and zavi was involved so Tony decided to but in threats was made by Tony to turn up at DHB house with his child there and then he turned up at DHB work place in the wrong town, but he did a video showing the place etc in the end from what I remember DHB wife took it to the police, there was a lot of people involved zavi, tam, tony, and few more.

Apr 4, 2024
Scarborough
www.tiktok.com
It was when DHB called the hardys out, and zavi was involved so Tony decided to but in threats was made by Tony to turn up at DHB house with his child there and then he turned up at DHB work place in the wrong town, but he did a video showing the place etc in the end from what I remember DHB wife took it to the police, there was a lot of people involved zavi, tam, tony, and few more.
Yes I remember that

Feb 29, 2024
Who's DHB never heard of them

Mar 23, 2024
China
I see them both differently. Mainly because I feel they're different levels of maturity.

Kaz obviously lives her life as a woman, whereas elphaba doesn't. I do think she's confused. Which is understandable as I feel she hasn't had the best support growing up.

I think social media giving her s for not starting transitioning is out of order because she's very young and it's a massive deal.

She's going to need to be mentally stable and that's far from happening right now

They might have had enough money. But that doesn't mean they're mentally ready to change.

Sorry an essay 🤣🤣🤣
No I agree with everything you said! That’s why I’m asking as I don’t know much about them! I get the not being mentally ready and I feel Maria is definitely not the best influence

Status
Not open for further replies.