Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Yea I know I was just messing. I was watching 👊🏼😁
Also I didn’t mention it but Jojo has been telling new lies today and trying to pull it back into her favour. Someone like her is incredibly dangerous.
What’s weird thinking about it and listening to them - is if you don’t like someone - just end the friendship?

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
No I agree with everything you said! That’s why I’m asking as I don’t know much about them! I get the not being mentally ready and I feel Maria is definitely not the best influence
Exactly. Don't get me wrong. I can't stand either of them, and never watched them other than on my fyp.

But I do feel that elphaba gets far too much s for not being a female already. She's just turned 20 I think? Living her whole life on tiktok. I feel she doesn't have any comprehension of the real world. She's deluded 🤣🤣🤣

So making her make a life choice over her sexual preference is cruel.

Feb 28, 2024
Also I didn’t mention it but Jojo has been telling new lies today and trying to pull it back into her favour. Someone like her is incredibly dangerous.
What’s weird thinking about it and listening to them - is if you don’t like someone - just end the friendship?
Could've pulled up Kelly saying she didn't switch on Felicity....because she fully did 😒

Apr 4, 2024
Scarborough
www.tiktok.com
Exactly. Don't get me wrong. I can't stand either of them, and never watched them other than on my fyp.

But I do feel that elphaba gets far too much s for not being a female already. She's just turned 20 I think? Living her whole life on tiktok. I feel she doesn't have any comprehension of the real world. She's deluded 🤣🤣🤣

But he's lied about so many things and I honestly don't think he's trans I think he's confused with incel tendencies which is why he hates on women so much. Growing up he was homophobic and transphobic so I'm sorry but he's tarnished the trans community so much which is why they don't accept him

Mar 23, 2024
China

This!!! My friends son is very effeminate and said when he was 7 he wanted to be a girl and was bullied terribly for it as he would wear dresses and stuff well they were going to look into getting puberty stoppers etc and then when he was 15 he just decided he was gay.. so i do have a bit of understanding about it… I just can’t stand elphaba with the vulgerness

Status
Not open for further replies.