Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
Buffie trying to tell everyone about how she’s got on at the hospital and not one of them in that box listened, felicity overtalked her and carried on about jojo and buffie hasn’t spoken since 😩🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: HairyPoppins
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Kelly said that after you left. She was scrambling a story together of how she never attacked felicity with them. She remained silent and was listening 😂
Ohhh ok. When I clicked leave the box (why do people say they can’t do that there’s an X in the top corner) the live went silent. I could see comments and movement but there was no sound even going out and in again. So did she attack felicity? She should apologise but she deffo wont

Feb 29, 2024
IMG_0185.jpeg
This one still running her mouth :ROFLMAO: The only people who play judge & jury are you lot. They’re like a coven of spiteful witches burning someone different at the stack every week!
fire burn GIF by Burger Records
Everyone should ignore her so if she ever comes back she’s talking to herself 😈🤣

Lynz said there's never been any scamming their side thats a lie lynz you and angie covered for smile be happy scamming people at Christmas. Not forgetting it wasn't the first year that she done it. Taking money from single mothers for adult children lying about being skint for food and gifts, disgraceful! There again you and pineapple are now besties says it all really. Angie seems to friend alot of people who take from children...

Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
I've never heard about him being on Claire's law and I've followed him for a long time
Not having ago bit if you have followed him for a long time you'd no he is. His also not allowed to see his kids due to it. You might be able to find old videos on the fyp. But his definitely on it and even his kids don't wanna no him because of what his done to their mum and how nasty he is.

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 1244
Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
I’ve had to create an account as I’ve heard so much about the infamous “wronguns” of Comment Cafe from the witch demons mouth.. Hello Beautiful people! ☺️ xx
Welcome. Most of us are just people with morals and opinions.
There are a few nasty twats but we have them on ignore

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Ive
Been out for a few hours , have I missed any drama?
not too much tbh the diamond art huns are discussing jojo - shes calling ppl now claims it is another friend she’s protecting not Gracie but still doesn’t admit it. Angie was really hungover and eating so loudly I couldn’t watch her I genuinely retched.

Oh and Luke judge didn’t do his live cos he’s yet again proved himself to be horrid

Status
Not open for further replies.