Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
Also I didn’t mention it but Jojo has been telling new lies today and trying to pull it back into her favour. Someone like her is incredibly dangerous.
What’s weird thinking about it and listening to them - is if you don’t like someone - just end the friendship?
I think you should tell them. It’ll keep them aware

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Mar 5, 2024
The M20
She’s melting.
C83916C0-852D-49C0-B12D-9ABA512D238C.jpeg

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I’ve had to create an account as I’ve heard so much about the infamous “wronguns” of Comment Cafe from the witch demons mouth.. Hello Beautiful people! ☺️ xx
You can click ignore to not see people that aren’t nice. I suggest starting with Napoleon and Aki if you see those and a couple more I noticed today are new and really incel vibes.

But other than that welcome to hell 😈🖤😂

Apr 4, 2024
Scarborough
www.tiktok.com
Not having ago bit if you have followed him for a long time you'd no he is. His also not allowed to see his kids due to it. You might be able to find old videos on the fyp. But his definitely on it and even his kids don't wanna no him because of what his done to their mum and how nasty he is.
I know about him not being able to see his kid as he's made a few posts about it but I'll definitely look into the claire's law thing as I don't like to associate myself with any man or woman who abuse their partners

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Just in case Angela is reading here and coz I can't say it to her directly, ANGIE YOU'RE A ABSOLUTE t AND I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR MUM! Oh and Lyndz, do off you boring t, still waiting for my bedtime story you insomnia cure! 😴 and ZIA, I have no clue who you are, but your voice is annoying!
Woah mummy belton you’re finally getting the hang of it! Nice work! 😈✨

Status
Not open for further replies.