Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Pearl calls everyone love, babby, darl and lovie when she's talking to them. So now it's offensive? Is this old lady just offending everyone she speaks to?

I think there should be an uno reverse. When there was an uproar when they were called P word, someone should threaten to go to pearls house, make posters of her, threaten her full family and people around her, show up and citizen arrest her and force her to listen. Just like Tony did when they got called Ps. Fair is fair.
Last night she was kicking off with Laura saying stop calling me love, then cockerprick called pearl love 2-3 times but that was ok no issue whatsoever

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Pearl calls everyone love, babby, darl and lovie when she's talking to them. So now it's offensive? Is this old lady just offending everyone she speaks to?

I think there should be an uno reverse. When there was an uproar when they were called P word, someone should threaten to go to pearls house, make posters of her, threaten her full family and people around her, show up and citizen arrest her and force her to listen. Just like Tony did when they got called Ps. Fair is fair.
The “love” being offensive is a reach. They are clutching at straws grasping at anything to save her.
This live is going to be the only time we don’t hear her say “but”. She’s not learning as she keeps repeating her ignorance.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
She doesn’t understand white privelige.

Walking down Peckham high street her and her sons wouldn’t get racially profiled for a stop and search. She has said she knows no black people so she has never experienced anything other than travellers being the ones being profile. It’s like she is a professional victim and baby who refuses to accept there is a wide world other than her own echo chamber.

Lillyloo

Mar 7, 2024
Wink Flirt GIF

Banana’d

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
She doesn’t understand white privelige.

Walking down Peckham high street her and her sons wouldn’t get racially profiled for a stop and search. She has said she knows no black people so she has never experienced anything other than travellers being the ones being profile. It’s like she is a professional victim and baby who refuses to accept there is a wide world other than her own echo chamber.
I actually want to pay for her and her hard nut sons to come down to London and take them around and experience their fing privelige. I experience white privelige every day on the highsteeet and in the shops everywhere in London. She is a dinosaur and so self absorbed.

Reactions: Deleted member 1815
Status
Not open for further replies.