Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
It's just mad to me that anyone who didn't want to listen or said anything when the group were trying to educate people about traveller discrimination were met with threats of violence and tony hunting them down. But a live is too far when people are trying to tell Pearl she's wrong.
Did you see Tony bulldoze in on top of everyone? The double standards they hold are crazy and they don’t seem to notice. And her enablers won’t point it out.

Cockerpoo always points out that she doesn’t have controls in the live she’s like Sheryl trying to get Angie’s WhatsApp number always bringing it up

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Did you see Tony bulldoze in on top of everyone? The double standards they hold are crazy and they don’t seem to notice. And her enablers won’t point it out.

Cockerpoo always points out that she doesn’t have controls in the live she’s like Sheryl trying to get Angie’s WhatsApp number always bringing it up
I missed him last night has he been back in today? His behaviour was so wild that the traveller group he was claiming to help put out a statement on Facebook saying they had to let him go they no longer worked with him.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
why the only person to doing a race debate is the biggest racist on the app
Jimmy Fallon Comedy GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
🤣 🤣 🤣

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I missed him last night has he been back in today? His behaviour was so wild that the traveller group he was claiming to help put out a statement on Facebook saying they had to let him go they no longer worked with him.
Omg! It was this morning he bulldozed in shouted over everyone. He is crazy.

What was he doing trying to help people? And what made them get rid of him?
Isn’t it weird he’s always going around on some sort of crusade I find it very dodgy and creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.