Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Right I’m off to get hammered. Happy racism fallout day and see you all tomorrow. Hope it’s not the same s over and over and something else happens. Like Angie getting pissed and she gets racist and they all drop her like a hot potato 👋✌️
Same 🤎, might come back on later and cause some drama 🕺🏻🕺🏻

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
Ok so I’ve found this clip but it’s just a snippet… but zac now thinks she’s said something racist after seeing he will go down with the ship she’s on otherwise.

IMG_1042.png
This is terrible. So what he's saying is he didn't see it all or process what happened so he blindly as a white male, decided, based on the rumblings of his friends messages that he did have time to process and read, that the white woman was absolutely not racist to the black woman he doesnt like. Got it Zac 👍

*Edit.. FURDERMORE this change of heart has only taken place now the backlash and repercussions are being felt

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
This is part of the reason we have such ignorant people. Parent doesn't want her kid being "taught religion". It's called Religious Education Gracie, that's what R.E stands for. The curriculum is to EDUCATE on religion and cultures of the world, the aim isn't to get your kid in a Religious cult. do up Gracie
I'm getting the feeling gracie could actually be low key racist not made my mind up yet

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
Ooooh people haven’t been swayed and Zac is backtracking now ! What a surprise
The box battle promotion is so distasteful and really just shows what they all wanted to do today. I guarantee they all had a phonecall and EQ said quote word on word 'any publicity is good publicity' and laughed about triggering people 👀

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
I honestly can't stand only tony he is a massive 🚩 something just don't sit right with me with this guy, the way he turned up to tiktok hq protesting about s but had gifts on, the way he turned up at Palestine March and a whole list of other things the guy is literally everywhere floating around the app like he is the answer to every tiktok problem 🤬

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Pearl has a nerve promoting Spartans box battle, anyone who gifts EQ, DG, Luke, Red etc after what they’ve pulled today should be ashamed of themselves.
Red can suck a dick. In pearls live the comments were basically ‘black people get over it etc’ ‘leave pearl alone, I commented and said why should black people get over it? Pearl is happy to talk and be educated, fing red then mutes me for the entire live! Then they all wonder why people say what they say about that lot in their little crew

Status
Not open for further replies.