Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Nope don’t believe him for a second. He lets his hatred for Laura led the way. I have no sympathy for him at all. His viewers re mad so ow he is backtracking. He is always screaming how nobody can control him. He makes his own decisions. Well stand on it then.

Mar 8, 2024
Ooooh people haven’t been swayed and Zac is backtracking now ! What a surprise
Maybe management have spoken to him? He has the ability to turn it around and make a difference I'm not a fan of him but he's clever he's watched how people move, built his platform, if he's got anything about him, he could figure away to boycott the box battle, and take a stance. But he doesn't like swearing shep I don't follow or watch her either and up reds backside 🤷🏼‍♀️

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Right I’m off to get hammered. Happy racism fallout day and see you all tomorrow. Hope it’s not the same s over and over and something else happens. Like Angie getting pissed and she gets racist and they all drop her like a hot potato 👋✌️
Her rant level is climbing. If she gets pissed it's going to get fing messy.
With Love GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Mar 8, 2024
Red can suck a dick. In pearls live the comments were basically ‘black people get over it etc’ ‘leave pearl alone, I commented and said why should black people get over it? Pearl is happy to talk and be educated, fing red then mutes me for the entire live! Then they all wonder why people say what they say about that lot in their little crew
Red is a fing dick. Nothing but a two faced bully. When she says i don't block I don't mute. Yeah u do! She talks out her backside

Mar 17, 2024
the void
Red can suck a dick. In pearls live the comments were basically ‘black people get over it etc’ ‘leave pearl alone, I commented and said why should black people get over it? Pearl is happy to talk and be educated, fing red then mutes me for the entire live! Then they all wonder why people say what they say about that lot in their little crew
haha yup her comments were disgusting, i got 2 accounts blocked by her mods last night for saying basically the same 😂

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
haha yup her comments were disgusting, i got 2 accounts blocked by her mods last night for saying basically the same 😂
I’m proper raging you know 😂 I didn’t mind red before but now I fing hate her.. little things like this don’t sit well with me, I will get in that red fs box at some point to ask her what was wrong with my comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.