Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Can we talk about Sheryl?

Sheryl is a pot stirring snake, but then cries victim. She loves the drama and caused this divide with Zia as she is so far up zias arse

Sheryl have some advice for you stand on your own two feet and with your own opinion not what your being fed by the likes of Zia

Remember about a month ago when it was her birthday everyday for Two weeks all to get gifts from Angie’s big gifters which we l know is Zia.

She complains she’s broke yet her son apparently pays the rent but whenever someone gets gifted big in the box she’s in the comments saying can gift a whale but I can’t afford my gas and electric.

I seen her do this the other day I think David gifted someone or someone gifted Angie. I wish I had bloody screenshotted it.
Can I just add to this? Which by the way is beautifully written 💕

Sheryl you boring old b. You said earlier, when you were doing your dying duck routine in Angies box, that your biggest trigger is being called a wrongun.
Well sugartits. Since you decided to stick your beak into my business. I have decided that every opportunity I get I’m going to "trigger you" Every live, every chat, every comment section. I may even breakout the clap clap song.

Hugs and kisses 😘 xoxo

Mar 2, 2024
Pricksta just told Angie about stacks saying about sending dick pics to under 15’s. Look at that cretins response 🤬

Attachments

• IMG_7214.png
    IMG_7214.png
    333.7 KB · Views: 64
Feb 29, 2024
Pricksta just told Angie about stacks saying about sending dick pics to under 15’s. Look at that cretins response 🤬
447DEB40-A7EC-4839-9CE4-592F9D69B990.jpeg

This was a screenshot of stacks messages in Tony’s live last night! He’s deffo been talking to 15 year olds! Not that zia would care rumour is she likes them young!

Mar 2, 2024
447DEB40-A7EC-4839-9CE4-592F9D69B990.jpeg

This was a screenshot of stacks messages in Tony’s live last night! He’s deffo been talking to 15 year olds! Not that zia would care rumour is she likes them young!
I feel fing sick. How how how is it a laughing matter?? She’s fed in the head 🤬🤬🤬

Ahh you’ve heard about the nudes for unis thing?! Jay Khan. A married man with kids too. I imagine there’s still posts on Reddit. Depends if the threads gone or not.

Feb 29, 2024
I feel fing sick. How how how is it a laughing matter?? She’s fed in the head 🤬🤬🤬

Ahh you’ve heard about the nudes for unis thing?! Jay Khan. A married man with kids too. I imagine there’s still posts on Reddit. Depends if the threads gone or not.
Funnily enough I actually heard it in a live! I think it was some of birdmans ex mods talking about her! She’s done some vile things there’s an account on tiktok about her too! I do love Reddit though so I might go see what I can find!

Status
Not open for further replies.