Crayon 🖍️ box
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 SHERYLE used dildo

Attachments

• IMG_3444.png
    IMG_3444.png
    315.8 KB · Views: 43
Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
How long will it be till Angie hits the Fags and wine ? I recon she will say she meter her boxing trainer but really just be getting her wine and fag delivered by uber and come on live early afternoon pissed
She be on the drink tomorrow to start rows and have a meltdown she been okish today she won’t go meet the trainer

icequeen1979

Feb 29, 2024
There’s a lot! I’ve posted some of it on my TikTok. Zia is absolutely 💯 a whack job. Goes round top creators trying to get in with them using her money and sickly sweet granny routine. The kind of person that pulls the trigger then plays victim. She would bombard him everyday with paragraphs of lovebombing level support. Then she’d start telling him she knew things about the other mods etc. That she’d heard things. That we were destroying his platform. That he could only trust her. Over and over and over. If he disagreed she’d block him. Proper mental fery. At one point she started saying she was his mum. There’s loads of things. Too many to fit in a paragraph. Birdman wasn’t the first and Angie won’t be the last.
She's a fing witch 🧙‍♂️ and so are the rest of her mods

Status
Not open for further replies.