Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new thread, I'm unsure but will go with the majority vote
I get the move were all being blocked and accused of s were actually not doing. She's taking alot off information from here but treating us all like fs, but im worried about moving as i don't venture out of this one 😞

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I get the move were all being blocked and accused of s were actually not doing. She's taking alot off information from here but treating us all like fs, but im worried about moving as i don't venture out of this one 😞
She'll be able to view the other thread anyway, so we're not really doing much by moving 🤷🏻‍♀️

Feb 29, 2024
To hide his beer gut
FEBE2BE2-E164-4480-8FC1-DFD16DD2AD8B.jpeg

She'll be able to view the other thread anyway, so we're not really doing much by moving 🤷🏻‍♀️
Thats very true all she had to do was unblock us all, I've been unblocked all night watching and shes not banned. Blaming us as the problem constantly. It was henry hoover blocking us all and he has since been taken off mod. Yet she begs members when she wants posters and videos made 🤨

She’s said some awful things about Jewish people and I remember the incident you mentioned too 🤦🏻‍♀️
Was it the night she fell asleep under a tree and claimed to have been walked home by “a Muslim man” and then proceeded to talk about how her father thought Muslims are wonderful but claimed he hated Jews? That’s the only time I recall.

Edit: if this was the night it was early hours of 25th November if it’s any help

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Was it the night she fell asleep under a tree and claimed to have been walked home by “a Muslim man” and then proceeded to talk about how her father thought Muslims are wonderful but claimed he hated Jews? That’s the only time I recall.
It could have been that night but I’m not certain if I’m honest. I do have a fair few screen-recordings but they’re long and I need to fish through them 😭 Remember she said she got the guy’s number 🤣

Reactions: RedRedWine🍷
It could have been that night but I’m not certain if I’m honest. I do have a fair few screen-recordings but they’re long and I need to fish through them 😭 Remember she said she got the guy’s number 🤣
Early hours of 25th November it would have been :) would have been like 3am I think

Also, she claimed he kissed her 😭 what happened to the date she claimed they were going to have? Her phone died and she decided to walk home as the act was over

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Early hours of 25th November it would have been :) would have been like 3am I think

Also, she claimed he kissed her 😭 what happened to the date she claimed they were going to have? Her phone died and she decided to walk home as the act was over
This helps! I can check my files 🤣

Coding On Fire GIF by Perspectief

Status
Not open for further replies.