Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicely found and horrific material 😒
It was that night. If ever you guys need to know things like this, I’m blessed with an incredible memory recall. 😂 to teach Angie a lesson, to really punish her for blocking comment cafe, let’s ALL post this clip and tag Taurian and Paigey

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It was that night. If ever you guys need to know things like this, I’m blessed with an incredible memory recall. 😂 to teach Angie a lesson, to really punish her for blocking comment cafe, let’s ALL post this clip and tag Taurian and Paigey
That will definitely be helpful for me, I’ve recordings but a s memory for dates 🤣

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
That’s sounds vaguely familiar but I don’t think I have it. I’ll have a look through though.
She was pissed at an Irish bar, sat waiting for food, complaining about service, how London is full of foreigners and all the Irish pubs aren't Irish enough. Maybe the night she got locked in the bog (kidnapped) because she was to fed to work the latch.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
She was pissed at an Irish bar, sat waiting for food, complaining about service, how London is full of foreigners and all the Irish pubs aren't Irish enough. Maybe the night she got locked in the bog (kidnapped) because she was to fed to work the latch.
Is that when she verbally attacked the police, because I do have a lot of that recorded?

That will definitely be helpful for me, I’ve recordings but a s memory for dates 🤣
As a team we can take Angie down. I would be amazing arguing with Angie because I remember instances where she’s done all the things she claims to be innocent of. But I won’t go live 😂

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
It’s bugging the s outta me because I know I downloaded a video from TikTok a while back of Angie bashing Jewish people. Can anyone else remember it? I’m gonna have to go searching again.
Can you remember anything specific she said? I’ve had a whole host of videos but some were deleted to clear space but I made some compilations too but can’t pinpoint this exact bash in my head j

Nov 10, 2023
Can you remember anything specific she said? I’ve had a whole host of videos but some were deleted to clear space but I made some compilations too but can’t pinpoint this exact bash in my head j
I posted it on the previous page I found it in the end. But there’s another part I don’t have that @deadwood mentioned in a bar.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I definitely had this recorded, but I had to delete so much a while back because my phone was too full so it’s likely it’s gone but I’ll have a look

Status
Not open for further replies.