Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was in pearls comments earlier today as people were getting upset for pearl (πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) and Dread said this is the last time it will be spoke upon and that pearl just needed to get her last thoughts out on the situation. So it most definitely wont be spoke about 😑
She sent Pearl a gift as well, her lives are s. Nobody needs to watch the fyp for me, we don't need someone to go live everyday and manipulate what people saw with their own eyes the day before.

She sent Pearl a gift as well, her lives are s. Nobody needs to watch the fyp for me, we don't need someone to go live everyday and manipulate what people saw with their own eyes the day before.
Exactly this, i dont even follow her can't stand the woman. Yesterday trash is tomorrow's treasure ££ in her greedy eyes

Feb 29, 2024
She was in pearls comments earlier today as people were getting upset for pearl (πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) and Dread said this is the last time it will be spoke upon and that pearl just needed to get her last thoughts out on the situation. So it most definitely wont be spoke about 😑
Cockerpoo said miss red will be talking about it but I reckon she will pull a whitey! 🀣

Can someone get the posts of miss red using the N word? I feel like everyone knows she said the P word but quite often the N word in race debates has more weight for some reason
Especially since cockerpoo said she only didn't write one of the posts πŸ˜‚ we just got to figure out what skin colour she hates most

Feb 29, 2024
Can someone get the posts of miss red using the N word? I feel like everyone knows she said the P word but quite often the N word in race debates has more weight for some reason
2F0305DF-ADEF-4599-92A6-E9EFBF7343AC.jpeg
1FB9CFEA-7560-471C-9DF3-FC4CE425A957.jpeg
520CADCF-0EE5-428A-8B98-BCBB0EA9E98A.jpeg

Notice how her profile pic has changed between posts too!

Status
Not open for further replies.