Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning fs (sorry I don’t know how to show affection, I mean it in a nice way) I passed out with my phone in hand watching Angie and refreshing this page. Are we still on racism today or has everyone decided to stop being racist now? My theory is, absolutely everyone is outing themselves as a racist cause if everyone’s one, we can’t fight them all 🤔

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Morning my fellow fers , but fers that at least have morals. I wish I didn't feel like an old man sometimes , night crew did an amazing job last night , CC they need a raise dammit! Taking the old dear to her stroke clinic today so will flick in and out when I can , boy will be happy Romans finally been pinned though and I won't hear the end of it for at least a week 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Morning my fellow fers , but fers that at least have morals. I wish I didn't feel like an old man sometimes , night crew did an amazing job last night , CC they need a raise dammit! Taking the old dear to her stroke clinic today so will flick in and out when I can , boy will be happy Romans finally been pinned though and I won't hear the end of it for at least a week 🤣
Hope everything goes well at clinic 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.