Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
DefleI don’t think red will be on today . I’m nearly 100% sure I seen somewhere yesterday that someone wrote in comments that Alex said she’s won’t be on. She always does this when there’s a big drama involving the click.
Dont Look At Me Walking Away GIF by HULU
200.gif

Feb 29, 2024
I don’t think red will be on today . I’m nearly 100% sure I seen somewhere yesterday that someone wrote in comments that Alex said she’s won’t be on. She always does this when there’s a big drama involving the click.
Dont Look At Me Walking Away GIF by HULU
Cockerpoo was on last night in paigeys box, she said red was gonna be on today talking about it! Then Taurian showed some messages she got on the screen and cockerpoo shat herself thinking it was miss reds racist posts, and she started making excuses saying it was over 12 years ago! 🤣 she dropped red in it without anyone doing anything it was amazing! Red got called out and they said it’s still wrong if it was 12 years ago, then cockerpoo tried to say she was hacked but the comments were holding it down and saying she wasn’t hacked! 🤣🤣

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Cockerpoo was on last night in paigeys box, she said red was gonna be on today talking about it! Then Taurian showed some messages she got on the screen and cockerpoo shat herself thinking it was miss reds racist posts, and she started making excuses saying it was over 12 years ago! 🤣 she dropped red in it without anyone doing anything it was amazing! Red got called out and they said it’s still wrong if it was 12 years ago, then cockerpoo tried to say she was hacked but the comments were holding it down and saying she wasn’t hacked! 🤣🤣
do sake I missed it 😂

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
Gutted I missed that 😑😑😑😑

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
Whhhhattttt !! No way !! I miss all the good stuff ! Ohhh I can’t wait . Damn I need to get up now phones on 8% 😂😂 I’m all excited now 👀🤩🤩

Status
Not open for further replies.