Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
am sorry but why is cockercunt treated like she is some kind of peacemaker with high levels of intelligenc, she really isn't!!! and the i have black relatives shout, it was just a nephew a couple of days ago🤷‍♀️
Cockerpoo talks like shes head of Barclays bank. i truly dont think she works. Also yesterday she mentioned somehing to do with wages and let slip that she earns under a certain amount.... so I can guarantee shes not the international business woman she makes out and I earn a s tonne more than her which as her biggest troll will annoy her if she reads (which she will)
She only associates with a bunch of sub human morons filled with hate speech, she talks like a politician and is SLIGHTLY more normal than them. If she spoke amongst normal people like me or anyone else she would sink without a trace. She isnt the intellectual she claims.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
What's angered people more is the fact that ,luke,red,j,Alex,all think they can protect their friend .... Lioness has just done their job ....the gang got told this morning and it feels good ,and I knew that it would
Lioness has done what her ''friends'' should have done but didn't because they're just as racist imo.

Angie doesn’t actually know what a debate is. You can’t just debate racism. You have to have a question and debate each side of the argument. If it’s about educating on racism, it’s called an awareness live you absolute loon. Imagine being known for your debates that aren’t even debates 😂

Mar 2, 2024
Cockerpoo talks like shes head of Barclays bank. i truly dont think she works. Also yesterday she mentioned somehing to do with wages and let slip that she earns under a certain amount.... so I can guarantee shes not the international business woman she makes out and I earn a s tonne more than her which as her biggest troll will annoy her if she reads (which she will)
She only associates with a bunch of sub human morons filled with hate speech, she talks like a politician and is SLIGHTLY more normal than them. If she spoke amongst normal people like me or anyone else she would sink without a trace. She isnt the intellectual she claims.
She’s a manager at a Greggs in Milton Keynes

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
This woman honestly 🤦🏻‍♂️ the backhanded racism and contempt for anyone you deem to be lower than yourself, just because you haven’t been as bold as cla with your comments don’t think that people don’t see you Angie!
I’m not in the mood for her today! The constant twisting of the s she says is doing my head in

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
She’s a manager at a Greggs in Milton Keynes
omg this made me bark with laughter. I am going to make my second ice coffee with my glass straw and chortle to myself imagining Cockerpoo running into the greggs toilets to tell all these fs online how wise she is covered in grease hating herself

Status
Not open for further replies.