Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
'i haven't seen any male creators, apart from you miss red, mention this'

Nene Leakes Laughing GIF by I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
And smilebehappy reported the live 20 times 😡 let’s all report her right now
The same smilebehappy who came on angies live just before Christmas, crying her eyes out, saying she had no money and she can’t afford to buy her adult, full time working, rent paying children Christmas presents.

And despite asking for proof of death of a woman where money was being raised for her funeral, and insisting ‘her parents should pay with their pension’, the gifts came flowing in and she scammed them all.

Just like she did the Christmas before under the name of Mandy Pandy Moo.

She’s a scamming, snivelling little s stain, and I’m glad she wasted her time reporting me twenty time, because I didn’t even get a warning, baby.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
The same smilebehappy who came on angies live just before Christmas, crying her eyes out, saying she had no money and she can’t afford to buy her adult, full time working, rent paying children Christmas presents.

And despite asking for proof of death of a woman where money was being raised for her funeral, and insisting ‘her parents should pay with their pension’, the gifts came flowing in and she scammed them all.

Just like she did the Christmas before under the name of Mandy Pandy Moo.

She’s a scamming, snivelling little s stain, and I’m glad she wasted her time reporting me twenty time, because I didn’t even get a warning, baby.
can we have some cliff notes on what has been going on this morning with you? did you go live? ive been rage watching miss red and cockerpoo

Status
Not open for further replies.