Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Has Miss J gone against Miss red? (I feel so infantile referring to two grown ass women as miss whatever)
Why has J unmodded?

Are they still diminishing what Pearl did?

I hear her moaning about it making her ill. Stay the do off tiktok then you old red bag.
No she unmodded herself because people were saying that the people are in the boxes weren’t fair and it was always subscribers and no one got to have a say so now she sacrificed herself and is no longer miss reds mod

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Has Miss J gone against Miss red? (I feel so infantile referring to two grown ass women as miss whatever)
Why has J unmodded?

Are they still diminishing what Pearl did?

I hear her moaning about it making her ill. Stay the do off tiktok then you old red bag.
No fall out, she seems to have unmodded herself because she got flack about who was or wasn’t in the boxes!

Nov 10, 2023
IMG_5281.jpeg
Did ya not like my post miss red???

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
can someone explain what miss red has started this live because of? i missed the whole beginning why are they all so angry and upset?
I reckon she ''fired up a live'' to:

1) take views away from AngelGoddess777 live stream and use her ''influence'' to try to control the debate and spin a bullsh!t narrative
2) let Miss J rip and show us all what a racist cow she really is.

either which way Miss Dread don't FCUKING moan at anyone for keeping the conversation going when you've ''fired up a second live'' to keep the conversation going.

can someone explain what miss red has started this live because of? i missed the whole beginning why are they all so angry and upset?
I think originally it’s because she’s worried about the racist messages she wrote are circulating but J got in and claimed she’s demodded from everyone and made it about Pearl again

Status
Not open for further replies.