Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
BTW , still laughing from the `Angie` live this morning , that will go down in history of one of the best moments on TT! 🤣 🤣
Got me blocked from Angies. All I said was I had that tune stuck in my head. Boom, t blocked.
Premier League Reaction GIF by DAZN

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Just putting it out there I've ditched mates due to their racism. Morals J fing morals
Same, I had someone who I've known since school posting a load of edl type propaganda and we had a massive back and forth about it online and via messages, there was no reasoning with him, he was too far gone.
See Ya Goodbye GIF by This GIF Is Haunted

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Sorry completely off topic, I have misplaced my husbands Samsung EarPods (AirPod rip offs) and I can’t find them, I know Apple have an amazing feature which will find them. Does Samsung have a similar feature?? Please x x x

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Ohhhh what did I miss? Bloody work and meetings have got in the way today, bet tomorrow the day I'm WFH no drama will occur 😭😭
Somebody (I believe from the CC community) fired up a live on a Delusive Angie account , played her usual playlist , FAME , RED , Eye of the Tiger etc whilst playing some of her racist and far right screen recordings , people were coming in thinking it was actually Angie but it actually bought awareness to how much of a vile gob she has , a good few hundred in watching it , it was PERFECTION 🤣 🤣 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.