Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2024
Somebody (I believe from the CC community) fired up a live on a Delusive Angie account , played her usual playlist , FAME , RED , Eye of the Tiger etc whilst playing some of her racist and far right screen recordings , people were coming in thinking it was actually Angie but it actually bought awareness to how much of a vile gob she has , a good few hundred in watching it , it was PERFECTION 🤣 🤣 🤣
Gutted I missed it

Reactions: Deleted member 2984
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
She said her ex hacked her but if you look at the other comments she says how much she loves him and how great a man he is donna he didn't hack you LIAH!!!
I'm half an hour late but last night cockerpoo said miss red told her she only didnt write one of the posts. The rests were her ex. Theres more than 2 racists posts 😵‍💫

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Somebody (I believe from the CC community) fired up a live on a Delusive Angie account , played her usual playlist , FAME , RED , Eye of the Tiger etc whilst playing some of her racist and far right screen recordings , people were coming in thinking it was actually Angie but it actually bought awareness to how much of a vile gob she has , a good few hundred in watching it , it was PERFECTION 🤣 🤣 🤣
Noooooooo I cant believe I missed this 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Cockerpoo is AFFECTEDDDDD she’s approaching Luke levels of spikey. Their egos are all so fragile they can’t take the heat.

Certi is the only person rhat they listen to but I feel like it’s cos the younger women - Paige Taurian and Hann ( she has symbols in her username but think it’s Han) are not respected by the EDL massive. Certi plays a more gentle approach but you can tell she is biting her tongue.

They also didn’t address the “love” thing

Status
Not open for further replies.