Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
96A3032E-FA45-4592-89B1-CAEAFAFFD060.png

She’s talking about herself! This was just this morning too!
Wow !!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 2984

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
Well you were blinded don’t you see that people went to her and he silenced her manipulated people around her so that no one would beleve her just like he did to his ex’s common now . What has she actually done ? Nothing it’s a mass hate train to maintain his reputation they we very close friends and she spoke up against him and he turned the whole app against her .. take a step back it’s all been gaslighting manipulating he’s an abuser and his proof what is it actually nothing it’s all twisting , how is showing her dept proof , it’s a way to silence her , all people around him are venerable women … it’s dangerous to see as a warrior myself
I'm definitely not Blinded by any means.
And you say about fiesty that she was silenced 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ come on the whole app know about how vindictive fiesty

Reactions: Mildred Ratched

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
I’ve really stood by felicity before, but if someone can’t stand by what is right and not what the ‘popular girls’ are saying is right, then I won’t stand by them anymore.
Don’t be fooled by Felicity. She has some questionable views when it comes to the Palestine/israel conflict. I wish I had the screen recordings of her in Angie’s debates when they were friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.