Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2024
Well you were blinded don’t you see that people went to her and he silenced her manipulated people around her so that no one would beleve her just like he did to his ex’s common now . What has she actually done ? Nothing it’s a mass hate train to maintain his reputation they we very close friends and she spoke up against him and he turned the whole app against her .. take a step back it’s all been gaslighting manipulating he’s an abuser and his proof what is it actually nothing it’s all twisting , how is showing her dept proof , it’s a way to silence her , all people around him are venerable women … it’s dangerous to see as a warrior myself
No he’s not. Fiesty is the bad one

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Don’t be fooled by Felicity. She has some questionable views when it comes to the Palestine/israel conflict. I wish I had the screen recordings of her in Angie’s debates when they were friends.
Felicity has just messaged me saying she’s sorry and she just feels bad for Pearl (I guess she heard me before her in Taurians live). I’m not replying to her she clearly is an enabler if she thinks that pearls going to kill her self and it’s taurians fault.

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Felicity has just messaged me saying she’s sorry and she just feels bad for Pearl (I guess she heard me before her in Taurians live). I’m not replying to her she clearly is an enabler if she thinks that pearls going to kill her self and it’s taurians fault.
I’m shocked she thought it was appropriate to jump in a live and put that on Taurian’s shoulders. It’s emotional blackmail and out of line.

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
It's sick to even say s like that !!!! Don't blame I wouldn't answer either

Status
Not open for further replies.