Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
for someone not worried EQ telling everyone to report for harrasment and bullying shows shes not happy.
That Olori sealed the deal for me - there is no hope with these people, they are out and out racists. I think it is always worth revealing what people are like but whether it was worth it I am not really sure. I dont think I will carry on watching Miss red in a jeremy kyle way as after this weekend it feels like its actually really serious and awful. I think ive spent too much time watching horrbile stuff and i have a horrible feeling from it.

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Just caught this great ss 👀👀👀👀🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240408_225430_TikTok.jpg

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
for someone not worried EQ telling everyone to report for harrasment and bullying shows shes not happy.
That Olori sealed the deal for me - there is no hope with these people, they are out and out racists. I think it is always worth revealing what people are like but whether it was worth it I am not really sure. I dont think I will carry on watching Miss red in a jeremy kyle way as after this weekend it feels like its actually really serious and awful. I think ive spent too much time watching horrbile stuff and i have a horrible feeling from it.
I just can’t watch her it’s the voice the filters the bullshite it’s everything

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 2984
Status
Not open for further replies.