Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
guys just an fyi i had some messages saying i shouldnt have gone in the box etc and I will be doxed - I cant speak for that but I wont go in a box again. I think i have a 'if someone isnt saying anything i have to' mentality. I am sorry if it annoyed any of you and a warning to anyone else - it is advised to not join in boxes.
its so good to read this thread and be reminded not everyone is awful like the tiktokers are.
What does someone have a drop on you and you don't have to feel like you have to box and nobody is annoyed with you well I'm definitely not ❤️

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Eq I'm not bothered I dont think about it when I go off the app pmsl, but you've streamed this whole live and are clearly affected by at 🤣 you will definitely be thinking about this when you try sleep and when you wake in the morning, probably will dream about it to 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The time I watched her you could tell she was foooming.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
How can they dox you? I assume that's not your real name/main account? I wouldn't let people threaten you but I get that you need to protect yourself, safety is definitely no 1 priority. all I saw were positive comments. Hope you're ok, not nice receiving nasty messages. 😕
no its not my name and im not Alison Steadman haha. I have also lied about personal info whilst still being on topic - if that makes sense. but i think its perhaps good to not go in a box etc i just felt so annoyed today. this whole weekend has been awful the amount of racism and things exposed.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
no its not my name and im not Alison Steadman haha. I have also lied about personal info whilst still being on topic - if that makes sense. but i think its perhaps good to not go in a box etc i just felt so annoyed today. this whole weekend has been awful the amount of racism and things exposed.
Do not let them scare you! They're trying to silence people.

But also. If you do feel that your personal life is at risk, I totally respect that too.

We have your back 100% ❤️

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
guys just an fyi i had some messages saying i shouldnt have gone in the box etc and I will be doxed - I cant speak for that but I wont go in a box again. I think i have a 'if someone isnt saying anything i have to' mentality. I am sorry if it annoyed any of you and a warning to anyone else - it is advised to not join in boxes.
its so good to read this thread and be reminded not everyone is awful like the tiktokers are.
Don't let them intimate you you they are all talk !!!! They are all a bunch of fs don't worry about it

Sweet Angel

Mar 23, 2024
The fking moon
do it party hard GIF
Fs🤣🤣🤣

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
You were great, don’t let them chase you off.

Status
Not open for further replies.