Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all how was last night? Every time I now see ricksta I can't unsee his teeny weeny little mouth šŸ¤£ that's your fault!
Screenshot_20240409_004420_TikTok.jpg
I did say now Iā€™ve made you all aware youā€™ll never be able to unsee it. Canā€™t believe Iā€™ve not shared this with anyone sooner as itā€™s bothered me for ages. He wouldnā€™t even be able to suck a cock with that thing šŸ˜‚

Mar 23, 2024
China
wtf is going on with Gcrew? Heā€™s ranting bout something when battling Pearl. Heā€™s being accused of being racist I think. I may be wrong be he said his ex called him a racist
I think he is just defending and talking to pearl about the whole situation he hasnā€™t spoke to her on it yet..she just said that she didnā€™t battle him the other day as she was throwing a strop. They were the 1st ppl I scrolled on too..

I think he is just defending and talking to pearl about the whole situation he hasnā€™t spoke to her on it yet..she just said that she didnā€™t battle him the other day as she was throwing a strop. They were the 1st ppl I scrolled on too..
Yeah heā€™s defending Pearl cause he hates Laura (shep) so I guess heā€™s another one for the list

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
So Zacdabrat gets nearly 5K a month
from subs. Jesus creators are raking it in.
TLDR I WOULDNā€™T šŸ˜‚ Itā€™s ok heā€™s use that up on the 2 dogs he ā€œrescuedā€ heā€™s no idea about the health issues they have. I tried expo but got blocked. I used to judge and show dogs and these dogs (no matter how fit you think they are) are man made with deformities. šŸ‘ŠšŸ» I stopped showing and judging as I canā€™t approve of what theyā€™ve done to some breeds. Sorry, rant over l am passionate.

Mar 23, 2024
China
Yeah heā€™s defending Pearl cause he hates Laura (shep) so I guess heā€™s another one for the list
For me this is what I donā€™t get hardly anyone likes Laura or agrees with her absolutely disgusting behaviour but she DID NOT deserve that and we canā€™t just let it happen because she is a t and has done so much wrong šŸ˜‘

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Mandy would actually fit. She doesnā€™t like Billy etc after they all went for her for wrongly accusing Adams Ark of stuff and he was in a bad way about it. She was going to do an exposure. Sheā€™s team Angie now too and sheā€™s so unliked she canā€™t go live anymore so has plenty of time to be doing this s
Speaking of Adamā€™s ark, he was gifting pearl this morning šŸ’€

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Even if we all know you, we can all stick you on ignore and when you want to start spreading lies to fit your own narrative youā€™re just doing it to yourself. Youā€™re not too clever with this are you? Was easy to work out your sus
My fomo is peaking right now cos I wanna know what they are saying but Iā€™m a stubborn t who has had the dickhead on ignore and Iā€™m refusing to I ignore them or click show ignored messages šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Status
Not open for further replies.