Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Yeah he’s defending Pearl cause he hates Laura (shep) so I guess he’s another one for the list
See the thing is I also hate shep, can’t stand her. I think she’s a terrible human being. The difference is, I don’t hate her because she’s black, so if people are directing hate towards her because she’s black then I can overlook my distaste for her, to stand by her in the sense of pearls racism, because it has no correlation with her being a t. I don’t think that made sense but it does to me

My fomo is peaking right now cos I wanna know what they are saying but I’m a stubborn t who has had the dickhead on ignore and I’m refusing to I ignore them or click show ignored messages 😂😂😂
I’m the same as you. I’m too inquisitive to just let it go. I will be like this later
Always Sunny Reaction GIF

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Anyone looking forward to Tony’s live tonight where we won’t get a say and will probably be banned immediately?? I wonder if the damage limitation squad have wrote him a script after dread said she was going to get him on and talk to him 🙄
He’ll just shout “whaaaaaaaat” absolute melon of a human

Mar 23, 2024
China
See the thing is I also hate shep, can’t stand her. I think she’s a terrible human being. The difference is, I don’t hate her because she’s black, so if people are directing hate towards her because she’s black then I can overlook my distaste for her, to stand by her in the sense of pearls racism, because it has no correlation with her being a t. I don’t think that made sense but it does to me
I pretty much said similar up there!! I wholeheartedly agree!! Hate ppl for their actions and behaviour but not skin colour, gender, disability etc!! Or anything else they have no control over!! If we were all the same the world would be a boring place!!! Come on ppl

No, I agree. Just cause she’s a bad person, it doesn’t mean she can’t be a victim of something. And racism is way too far

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Speaking of Adam’s ark, he was gifting pearl this morning 💀

It wasn’t just 10 coins either, I definitely seen him send at least the pink heart thing that kisses your face for 199.

Don’t know why TikTok doesn’t just show how much people have gifted anymore because 10+ could be anything

IMG_0553.jpeg

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Well I did like G crew but he can do one as well and Pearl can shove her head up Reds fat arse and the other knobs and fs lol 😂
You’d think she’d never seen a black person in her whole fing life the way she goes in. The fact she’s keeping trying to defend herself just makes her look more guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.