Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
So Alex is going with the narrative that her ex had access to her Facebook, and made statuses and commented on them chatting with her friends about shared experiences, AND THEN on 20th December 2012 she even went on the account and updated a new selfie profile photo. And many times before this she updated new profile photos, new cover photos, HAD CONVERSATIONS WITH HER DAUGHTER IN THE FACEBOOK MESSAGES. So she clearly still had access to the account.

If the comments were not made by her and were intended to be inflammatory, she would have deleted them?

ALEX, you’re literally not this stupid to believe that this wasn’t her.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
J has just messaged me asking for Cassie and Grimsby to contact her on TT. Don't shoot the messenger, I forgot I was following her.

Comedy Video GIF by Alayna Joy

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Note- The victim of abuse CAN speak about it. The Facebook posts were over the span of what? A year? The grammar and spelling is equal to other posts on that account.
It creases me the excuses racists come out with. ‘I was hacked’ ‘i was young’ ‘I didn’t know what it meant’ ‘I didn’t mean it that way’… do all the way off

Status
Not open for further replies.