Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sick of the manipulation rn. I’m fuming. I’m about to have a meltdown on levels that Angie had yesterday morning. They’re now convincing Paigey and Taurian we are just trolls out for blood and we need to be blocked. Unbelievable. Miss baguette, I hope you have a chance to speak with them in private. Cause this is not ok

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
Has anyone seen this user before? They’re crying about struggles, but I’m yet to figure out what is actually happening
IMG_5969.jpeg
I've been trying to expose her for months. Ms V - She comes on every day asking for money for food/gas/electric/coach fare etc and when people genuinely offer her lifts, food to be delivered she ignores or blocks them. She fake cries for attention.

Reactions: jemmajones4444

delusuve_angie_

Apr 9, 2024
London
How can anyone been blamed for doxing if it is on a public platform, I saw a clip somewhere of her been taken to court over one of her kids not going to school and I am sure it named her and her address and the charges could be wrong
Because you need permission to share ut even though it's public. It's to cause harm and distress

Mar 11, 2024
london
I am sick to death how these lives think it’s ok for just the boxes to have their say and the ones in comments are silenced. The same people in comments you all use to manipulate for gifts. Money is accepted opinions are silenced

Reactions: jemmajones4444

Wonkey Donkey

Feb 29, 2024
The Wonkey Farm
As much as I think Alex is a s t he actually said “ about 5 trolls on CC are after Donna’s blood” not the whole community Paige. Don’t twist it
But by not naming those so called 5 people its tarnishes all of us on here doesnt it. if these so called 5 trolls are after Donnas blood and hes such a good friend to her why would he not name and show the proof,

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
I missed Alex threatening me did anyone catch what they said? And if I didn’t dox Miss red or have anything to do with it - nor do I know where she lives - what would be my crime?
I also barely talk about Miss red in general here.
He was rambling on about finding out who we all are and he’s willing to go to jail to do :ROFLMAO: J called you, Baguette & Grimsby Gobbler out saying you’re coming for blood and she wants you in the box to ask why.

Status
Not open for further replies.