Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Let's not forget that during a heated race debate on Angies platform Alex changed his profile picture to "I'm not racist my TV is black" .....

and whilst I'm on the subject of Basement Brigham the fact that he W@NKED on a live,recorded his disgusting sound affects from said w@nk before sending the creepy sound to a woman whilst his gf was asleep upstairs. Multiple women have come forward all of which he has destroyed their characters and painted them as crazy liars...

Nasty fat bollox
fatty GIF

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Let's not forget that during a heated race debate on Angies platform Alex changed his profile picture to "I'm not racist my TV is black" .....

and whilst I'm on the subject of Basement Brigham the fact that he W@NKED on a live,recorded his disgusting sound affects from said w@nk before sending the creepy sound to a woman whilst his gf was asleep upstairs. Multiple women have come forward all of which he has destroyed their characters and painted them as crazy liars...

Nasty fat bollox
fatty GIF
That gif 😂😂😂

Hopper01

Mar 7, 2024

Nasty fat bollox
fatty GIF
Wait hold up WHAT

Reactions: Mildred Ratched

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Buster is a dickhead HOWEVER I have noticed anytime he joins a live to discuss what is being discussed they all act like he has no right to an opinion but its ok for them to discuss everything.. they treat him like s he needs to wake up.
They treat him like crap, he is the uncle who gets way to drunk and starts with "back in my day"

Mar 9, 2024
Planet Savage
This app because really toxic when red started her fyp.

Yes tyrone does it, but his is funny. And not to drag anyone through the mud. He literally reacts and that's it. Doesn't drag it on for days and days.
I agree tys goggletok is lighthearted humour. He keeps it fun. Angie, red, Alex, pearl they’re nothing but drama and all me me me. TikTok will end up being shut down because of these lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.