bigbadwolf

Nov 20, 2023
Mars
The real alex.....
1000006784.png

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
We are getting a bad name for doxing addresses when this didn't happen at all ¡!!!!!! I don't agree with all these vile death threats to both side of the argument there is holding these people accountable but the wrong people are being blamed and it's not fair so do OFF IF YOUR SENDING EITHER SIDE DEATH THREATS AND s LIKE THAT. Keep these fs accountable !!!!!!
Woah woah there’s been no doxing by any of us. If they read our previous posts, we stated we didn’t agree with doxing. fing morons

Mar 17, 2024
the void
Getting bored of 'old people' coming on and loudly shouting about how they dont understand and it wasnt like that in their day.
Good. We dont want to live like you racist homophobic nasty hate filled old fs did. And if you dont understand maybe try fing listening, instead of droning on and on about how fing old you are. its not an excuse to be a t. And we dont HAVE to respect you because youre old/older than us

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
- I did nothing more than they did with regards to gossip. I am as anonymous as cockerpoo, and miss J.
- They go for Elphaba every single day and the platform is gossip and drama like miss red says. why is it ok for them to expose elphabas private messages and Roshes but people cant talk about their digital footprint.
- cockerpoo said they love drama. well your playform is drama, and youve started being friends with angie? im genuinely not following.
You and baguette went live, it's all pighams got.

They've collapsed comment cafe into one single entity but can't agree whether it's good or bad, and that means baguette and you being called out there until someone else pops up. Alex is a conspiracy theorist, he's not a critical thinker. The dumb do barely thinks at all.

Its Gobbler I feel sorry for, I swear they think they're Mrs Doubtfire. Some random Scottish word seach fan is going to get blamed for all this.🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.