Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2024
London
Her family and friends are obviously s people as well if they agree she doesn't need time off. She said she spoke to everyone and will be on as normal tomorrow morning. Make it make sense? If your suicidal and threatening to off yourself and your family don't want you to take a break? That's weird
Personal comment coming, but everyone heard it on TT anyway, soooo, my hubby actually ORDERED me off the app, then begged, then cried, my kids were relieved when they found out I was off. They all saw how affected I was and were worried and I in the end admitted defeat and agreed with them.
Sorry for Personal post but as I said it's been all over the app and other platforms anyway.

Nov 10, 2023
Reds gift goal 🙄
IMG_5484.jpeg

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I honestly agree with this. Also unpopular opinion incoming. I don't agree with pulling things from 10-15 years ago. People change, the world changes, and views change with time. Lord help me if someone pulled my post from years ago. I wrote some ignorant stuff. Would I still today? No!
Agreed. And I didn’t seek them or show them first. But when someone else did and she denied it all, rather than showing growth and ownership and acceptance, it made me realise that she probably actually hasn’t changed at all.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I’m torn, that’s why I haven’t gone on impulsively. I’ve been accused of doxxing and that’s a crime and so the human nature of wanting to defend myself, is kicking in. Does that make sense?
Yes makes sense. If you feel you have to, then you've been baited into it. You haven't done it, nothing to publicly deny. Don't let fs draw you out on their terms because you're feeling a bit s about stuff.

Never be reactive, drive like a cool mofo.

Dog Driving GIF

Feb 29, 2024
I honestly agree with this. Also unpopular opinion incoming. I don't agree with pulling things from 10-15 years ago. People change, the world changes, and views change with time. Lord help me if someone pulled my post from years ago. I wrote some ignorant stuff. Would I still today? No!
I agree but she slates people on her live every day. This all needs to end

Status
Not open for further replies.