Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I honestly agree with this. Also unpopular opinion incoming. I don't agree with pulling things from 10-15 years ago. People change, the world changes, and views change with time. Lord help me if someone pulled my post from years ago. I wrote some ignorant stuff. Would I still today? No!
It's because she acts like butter wouldn't melt, completely denied and lied about those posts. I would of respected her more of she owned her s... the fact that she's on now on crying but was OK enough to set a live goal... shows me enough. I can honestly say I never wrote ignorant/racist stuff I did however write alot of embarrassing and angry things,looking good back now they make me cringe 🤣

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
angie slagging miss red and alex off now ffs make your mind up angie for feck sake :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Brian Orakpo GIF by The Roku Channel

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Alex blamed comment cafe, red said the other day a neighbour wants to dox her, now reds saying it's someone from 2 years ago? Make up your mind. Who doxed you?
It's the group she fell out with a few years ago, the same group that set up fake accounts of her grand daughter allegedly but Alex Blamed us because he can't control us and he loves JUST LOVES to spread misinformation

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I honestly agree with this. Also unpopular opinion incoming. I don't agree with pulling things from 10-15 years ago. People change, the world changes, and views change with time. Lord help me if someone pulled my post from years ago. I wrote some ignorant stuff. Would I still today? No!
I’ve never been racist so I’d have no issues.

Feb 29, 2024
I know it's different but it's like the BBC been going for years, people calling out the s heads but they get away with it. How can someone that slates people and vulnerable adults get such a platform

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Status
Not open for further replies.